Monday, February 4, 2013

I HATE Flossing My Teeth! At least I did until...

I don’t know about you, but I HATE flossing my teeth! 

Hate the whole dental floss around the fingers thing.

Hate the flinging spit onto the mirror and all over the bathroom counter from flossing thing.

Hate the bloody gums and blood in the sink thing from flossing thing.

I just HATE flossing.  BUT, I also know that I should be doing it.  Have to start doing it according to my dentist!

And I’m always left wondering if I even know how to floss properly?  Am I doing it right?  I know that sounds kinda silly, right?  I mean, everyone knows how to floss, right? 

But do we really know how to floss?  Really, seriously... do we really know how to floss correctly?

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser

Enter the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser.  First off, the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser just looks cool.  Much cooler than a spool of dental floss anyways, even mint flavored dental floss.

And it gets even better!

The description says the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser is 99.9% effective at plaque removal.  Bonus!

Remember plaque?  That bad stuff that sticks to your teeth and causes cavities and gum disease that the dental hygenist has to scratch off your teeth with that metal thing while your sitting there with your mouth cranked wide open for 45 minutes, spit running down your chin, trying to have a conversation that sounds like you have a tennis ball stuck in your mouth.

The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser also says it’s 50% more effective than dental floss for improving gum health.  Bonus again!  I’m getting older, and my dentist says I need to pay attention to my gums. 

And if you’ve got braces, or kids with braces, it’s supposed to be 3X more effective as dental floss for cleaning around, in between, and in all the nooks and crannies of your teeth!  Bonus one more time!

Best of all, Waterpik guarantees you’ll have healthier gums in 14 days using the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser, or they’ll give you a full refund!

What did I have to lose?  The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser sounded like a win-win situation to solve my hatred of flossing, and best of all, it was only $44 at Amazon with FREE shipping!

I LOVE Amazon because they have FREE shipping on almost anything over $25, and even better, Amazon has an ironclad, no hassle, returns policy.  I’ve NEVER had a problem returning anything to Amazon. 

So I ordered me up a Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser

My wife and I have been using it now for about 4 weeks, and we LOVE it!  After using it, not only do we both feel like our teeth are as clean as if we’d just got home from the dentist, it’s actually really fun to use too!  For the first time in my life, I actually look forward to flossing!

And as an added bonus, I no longer worry about whether I know how to floss properly!  The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser is so simple to use, the question of how to floss properly never crosses my mind now. 

After using the Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser for 4 weeks, my teeth feel cleaner, my wife says my breath is fresher, and my gums look great!  I almost can’t wait to go to the dentist again to see the look on his face when he sees how great a job of flossing I’m doing!  Almost...

No comments:

Post a Comment